Welcome to TummyDoctors.com
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition of Florida, P.A. provides comprehensive evaluation, diagnostic procedures and therapy for infants, children and adolescents with disorders of the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, pancreas and nutrition.
Our mission is to provide exceptional care to our patients, families and Pediatricians. We offer multiple office locations convenient to Central and Southwest Florida. We also treat patients in consultation from throughout the U.S. as well as Central and South America.
We have broad experience with complex, less common disorders including:
- Chronic abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation and vomiting
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Celiac disease and other forms of chronic diarrhea and malabsorption
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Acute and chronic liver disease including hepatitis and disorders requiring liver transplantation
- Neonatal liver disease
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Biliary tract disease
- Short-bowel syndrome
- Complex nutritional problems requiring specialized tube feeding
- Helicobacter pylori infection causing gastritis and duodenal ulcer
- Gastrointestinal manifestations of cystic fibrosis
We currently offer eleven (11) conveniently located offices to serve you: St. Petersburg on the All Children’s Hospital campus, Tampa on the St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital campus, Safety Harbor on the Mease Countryside Hospital campus, Ft. Myers on the Children’s Hospital of SW Florida campus, Temple Terrace, Odessa, Naples, Sarasota and Lakeland.